Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Treaty NO. 10th

 You're right, God and poetry can bring us back, though not absolute, but it may be the last meeting sekekal-eternal. Then clear the mirror and inter-city bus terminal, also selarik prayer never complained, someday lead us to the aisle made of clouds in the sky. When it float, the world belongs only to us. Neighbors are goats conge, and friends naughty enough so mosquitoes. Let berpagutan before burying the entire season sky ever birth, also without having to wait for lawmakers said they would truly repentant
I have to go, but hopefully true God and poetry will bring us back. I had to take care of my house that breed in the ridge times and rail. I had to clean the streets from protesters paid. I shall ensure that no member of the House of Representatives actually set up a company demonstration
There's got to pengengupinganku, a celebrity vent in cyberspace, and condemnation of the thief, and immediately conjure up television content so gripping, but the other day, television in tears to mourn the earthquake that hit streak. This is how? Just close your eyes, and feel with all your soul: the question reverberating in your heart, is not it?
That's origins date we should quits. I believe, along the southern shore shouted waves, homesickness among us will seharu-blue soap opera. Allow kusunting the glittering rainbow arched eye brows you, for gifts for my mother, who will celebrate Mother's Day, as well as to kulaburkan-lipped nature more intelligent comment on the officials who curse
Arch your eyebrows, shading the sun and the moon that controls feelings or feeling pair shrinkage. Down a bit: Lip-mu is a sculpture of Michael Angelo. To the bottom again, I do not have enough words to describe the beauty that you MELIKI there
I have to go, then I ask do you sell your private parts at a price that was too low, as the clergy begged God not to exchange verses with balance. Remember that Moses also said, do not you turn away and ally in worshiping false gods
Do not turn away when I went looking for a poem. Poem that will bring us back. This time I'm pretty sure, the poem will be so worth it though will not be able to burn the capitol occupied rats and wolves, also not be able to bring down a president who only sell their own complaint

No comments:

Post a Comment