Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Treaty NO. 09th

I looked closely at your face veil decorated with purple, lightning-fast kuteringat republic wistful face. You really sweet, as well as gemah ripah republic jinawi loh. But your presence like the wind, can not be caught with five fingers. So now I lead penghayatanku always with feeling sore, and stretched the distance between us, further away from Sabang to Merauke
Never kupertanyakan, why are we late to meet, as well as the ever regret why I was not born in the era of Bung Karno. What I want to hear the speech the proclaimer of burning, as I wanted only me who can close your fence, lock the doors and windows of your room, lit lanterns to assert night have been published, also permeates the whole of your course straight and sincerely, to birth a plain piece of poetry and sacred
Piece of poetry has always reminded me of a silent singing, dancing and lonely. Then kuresapi silent creeping in nerves. Concentrated sovereign as the poem engraved on the sky. Piece of poetry has always led me to question the nature of goodness back. What is the good? True goodness never yawn, not shrinkage, may not fade?
To be honest we never bring mutual distances and differences. Sorry I did not bring it when your staring at the horizon. Not on the horizon will always be a star falling before dawn, and we were given the opportunity to mix dreams. Raciklah your dreams disappear before the end of the light
Beloved, I wish we could're always together. Have not I always been infatuated with your lips that curl, which describes the wound lips nation of Papua, and you know exactly how your eyes always put me to sleep. The look is not your fathers lament the gloomy Bandung, also your voice is not singing a tornado. I was possessed by the dance-you are more powerful than an earthquake or a volcanic eruption, an avid greeting realm Archipelago

No comments:

Post a Comment