Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jatinegara

Since bored pooled in Cipinang downstream tried further east, then retreating at Coffee Cottage. But at the cottage coffee, there is no true silence. Chills and confusion continues menderas, dipancarsiarkan Pandora's box of butt avid officials lied. So I went back to the old nature, so enduring a restless refugees visited every stopover. Armed toa and hammer, I boarded the train that harbored a history of injuries. Many times I crossed Jatinegara. For calls.Jatinegara, the old station which was also carrying his destiny, since the first power is plugged in, and VOC corrupt a quick pass on the way, also circumcise budget with brilliant technique. So now you are together cockroach gasping levy rice crumbs, only able to become a butterfly night jet. You will not get a ration of feed that has been guaranteed by law. Sovereignty sanctioned missing your wrath and flash floodsI boasted offer poetry and sovereignty promised the essentials. I said about the rights of the people are robbed and the restive Papuans. I told her about the New Order conspiracy and entrepreneurs Freeport, the assassination of John F. Kennedy and the ouster of Bung Karno. I said, O you who are torn and frayed, which betrayed the collectors sound, yell to your knees that pengupingan no longer enough to be entertained with tales of the leaders of the mushy, but arbitraryI kept screaming, but unrequited-reply. I asked, not parried. I called, even ridiculed. Soon I realized,once again retreat at Coffee Cottage, was in line with a lecture orasiku only the cleric vying role in the television comedy, as fond of money, in which only the mothers in uniform are being mustami. One business market share remembrance was troubled womenIn Jatinegara, I met Ronggowarsito. As with junior devout, I beg wisdom. "Dear Poet, read your poems!""Long before Moses took the oath in Tursina, religious and young women, has always been a lucrative commodity. Since the Company to build Jatinegara, officials and criminals, a friend who often change places. And since Julius served the emperor, the state no longer needs the poems, the poets should be hanged! "

No comments:

Post a Comment